Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators. A job as a Shift Engineer falls under the broader career category of First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances;
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations;
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions;
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments;
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency;
- Monitor process and quality parameters. Troubleshooting and corrective action wherever required;
- Meet shift production targets;
- Maintenance coordination for planned and preventive maintenance;
- Manpower deployment and planning for leaves and rotation in shifts;
- Ensure safety and industrial hygiene in maintenance and production activities;
- Ensure proper sampling and quality procedures;
- Initiate proper start up and shut down activities for planned and unplanned shutdowns/start ups;
- Assist in Utility operations and troubleshooting;
- Consumables consumption’s record keeping and planning and record maintenance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in The Fort Global city.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering-Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are qualified for the position, APPLY NOW!
You may fill up an Online Application Form OR upload your Resume. Click here.
We also accept WALK-IN applicant from MONDAYS to WEDNESDAYS, 8am to 5pm only.
You may apply at 82 Bernabe St. Annex 16-18, Betterliving Subd. Parañaque City. Or contact us at (02) 823-88-33.
<<Back to Home