Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
Supervisors hire workers, organize schedules and assign work activity. They may perform training to ensure individuals have all the requisite skills. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with building management on budget development;
- Maintain the inventory of tools and hire workers;
- May provide training that covers equipment, techniques and procedures for a building or complex’s various systems;
- Assist employees with related administrative and human resources issues;
- Maintenance-related duties include performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments;
- Evaluate each worker’s performance to ensure quality operations; they also investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work for Ayala properties.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are qualified for the position, APPLY NOW!
You may fill up an Online Application Form OR upload your Resume. Click here.
We also accept WALK-IN applicant from MONDAYS to WEDNESDAYS, 8am to 5pm only.
You may apply at 82 Bernabe St. Annex 16-18, Betterliving Subd. Parañaque City. Or contact us at (02) 823-88-33.
<<Back to Home