Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness;
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action;
- Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments;
- Coordinate work activities among departments;
- Conduct orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment;
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies;
- Evaluate records to forecast department personnel requirements;
- Make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation;
- Prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses;
- Select and purchases new furnishings;
- Perform cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage;
- Examine building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management;
- Attend staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints;
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers;
- Establish standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff;
- Advise manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy;
- Record data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports;
- Screen job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Male (5’4”) or Female (5’3”)
- At least High school grad or College level
- At least one year supervisory experience
- With experience in gardening and landscape
- Willing to be assigned in NCR and Laguna Area
If you are qualified for the position, APPLY NOW!
You may fill up an Online Application Form OR upload your Resume. Click here.
We also accept WALK-IN applicant from MONDAYS to WEDNESDAYS, 8am to 5pm only.
You may apply at 82 Bernabe St. Annex 16-18, Betterliving Subd. Parañaque City. Or contact us at (02) 823-88-33.
<<Back to Home