Operate, test, and maintain unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May operate unmanned submarines, aircraft, or other equipment at worksites, such as oil rigs, deep ocean exploration, or hazardous waste removal. May assist engineers in testing and designing robotics equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate, test, analyze, and adjust precision electromechanical instruments, such as accelerometers, altimeters, electro-medical instruments, gyroscopes, temperature probes, and x-ray inspection systems, according to blueprints and other specifications, using hand tools, metalworking machines, and precision measuring and testing instruments: Operates metalworking machines, such as bench lathe, milling machine, punch press, and drill press to fabricate housings, fittings, jigs, and fixtures, and verifies dimensions, using precision measuring instruments;
- Assemble wires, insulation, and electrical components, such as resistors and capacitors, following method layouts, using fixtures, binocular microscope, soldering equipment, tweezers, and hand tools;
- Install electrical assemblies and hardware in housing, using handtools and soldering equipment;
- Test assembled instruments for circuit continuity and operational reliability, using test instruments, such as multimeter, oscilloscope, oscillator, electronic voltmeter, and bridge;
- Analyze test results and repairs or adjusts instruments according to analysis;
- Record test results and writes report on fabrication techniques used;
- May calibrate instruments according to specifications;
- May specialize in assembly of prototype or production instruments and be designated Development Technician.
- Graduate of BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 23-35 years old
- Preferably with knowledge in Genset, Industrial Electricity, Motor Control and Machine Maintenance
- Willing to be assigned in Laguna, NCR and Subic
If you are qualified for the position, APPLY NOW!
You may fill up an Online Application Form OR upload your Resume. Click here.
We also accept WALK-IN applicant from MONDAYS to WEDNESDAYS, 8am to 5pm only.
You may apply at 82 Bernabe St. Annex 16-18, Betterliving Subd. Parañaque City. Or contact us at (02) 823-88-33.
<<Back to Home