Repairs, maintains, and installs wiring, motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems. This is a journey-level position. Working conditions include restricted movement, dirty environment, hazardous materials, lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, repair, and maintain motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations;
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions;
- Study plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations;
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems.
- Male, 23-35 years old
- With experience in Mall vertical and horizontal building maintenance
- Knowledgeable in building wiring, installation and maintenance
- Knowledgeable in motor control and trouble shooting
- Know how to operate and handle generator
- Know how to operate electrical and mechanical equipment
If you are qualified for the position, APPLY NOW!
You may fill up an Online Application Form OR upload your Resume. Click here.
We also accept WALK-IN applicant from MONDAYS to WEDNESDAYS, 8am to 5pm only.
You may apply at 82 Bernabe St. Annex 16-18, Betterliving Subd. Parañaque City. Or contact us at (02) 823-88-33.
<<Back to Home